Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pick up lines

So guys, I've got a new pick up line for you, one I can almost BET you've never used before! I will give this guy credit for "using the surroundings" to create the topic of conversation, BUT it didn't give me the "warm fuzzy butterflies" feeling, so negative points there.

Here's the setting: I am in a food court during my lunch break, and I have on my scrubs. I can feel someone standing right over my shoulder staring at me. So I turn around, and he says "where do you work", I answered, and then he says "So what do they do about high cholesterol?". WOW! Nothing makes a girl wanna date someone more than knowing their health problems right up front!

hoping you guys have better luck w/your pick up lines!

happy dating! `A

No comments:

Post a Comment