Thursday, February 11, 2010

to pursue, or not pursue, that is the question....

Q: I like a girl, and would like to pursue her. She's really sweet, and the more I've been around her, the less shy she's become. The more she acts like herself around me, the more I like, and the more I want to know. The only concern I have is that I might not be available as much as she might like. I run my own business, and I'm a full-time student earning a master's degree. Having been in a very serious relationship before, I know it takes a lot of time and effort. I'm certain she deserves someone's full attention, so should I pursue her despite my hectic schedule? She is in college too, so maybe that would balance things out? I don't graduate for a year, and I'd rather not wait that long. Too many things could change, and I might miss my opportunity. What do you think?

A: I say go for it! It sounds like you understand the time & effort a relationship takes, and it sounds like you desire to be the best boyfriend you can be for her. While it may not be "easy" with a full time job & school, you can make it work! Seize the opportunity while it presents itself, and if its not meant to be, well, at least you'll know! Good luck!

happy dating! `A

1 comment: