Monday, February 22, 2010

getting back on the horse again....

Q: I've been out of the dating arena for a while, I'm now divorced, and I'm ready to get back in the dating scene, so how do I start?

A: First, you must make yourself feel beautiful. You need to be confident in what you have to offer someone. Notice, I said feel beautiful. There are no doubt, some things you like about yourself, and some things you do not. Focus on the things you do like about yourself & accentuate these things. Second, do not try to force a relationship. If you have the attitude "I'm ready now, so Mr./Ms. Right will now come along" you will certainly be disappointed. Lastly, do not make dating the focus of your life. Just LIVE your life. Enjoy every minute of it! When the time is right, he/she will come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment