Tuesday, February 16, 2010

clarification question

Q: A reader has asked this question in reference to my "just" friends post...if it does start out that way, in your belief and experience, what are the odds that both persons will want the friendship to move on to something more?

A: Please note there are no statistics to actually back my data up, but I believe there will be a less than 5% chance of both parties eventually "falling" for each other. I know it does happen, but I think if you do have some attraction for the other person it will come out sooner rather than later. Therefore, if the "friends" are to become "more than friends" I think it will happen in the first few months, not after five years. Are there exceptions to the rule? Absolutely....if you live on the TV show Friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'll need statistics to actually back up that data.

    ReplyDelete