Wednesday, February 10, 2010

shy?

Q: Do some girls act shy on purpose? Are some too shy to flirt?

A: I really don't think that girls act shy on purpose. I think some may just be more shy in social settings when either a) they are around people they don't know very well or b) they are around a guy they like. I think girls who are "social butterflies" will be "butterflies" in any setting, and girls who are naturally more shy, will be more shy in most settings.

I think some girls may actually be too shy to flirt. I know, for me, it's a whole lot easier to flirt with a guy I don't even like, or a guy I know is taken, than it is to flirt with someone I actually like. It's like everything inside me clams up, words can't come out of my mouth, my brain completely zones out, and I act like I have never spoken before when I really like someone. [author's note: PLEASE do not take it to mean I like you if I don't flirt with you!]

happy dating! `A

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree A! Even some people who are normally outgoing can sometimes seem "shy" around someone who they like. Call it insecurity maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree 100%... I'm totally shy when it comes to guys I'm attracted to..

    ReplyDelete