Wednesday, April 14, 2010

cry me a river......

Q: I once knew a girl who was breaking up with her boyfriend, and in the process he began crying, and she actually decided not to break up with him. This past weekend I heard of the same thing happening with a different couple. Do all girls respond like this if we [guys] cry?

A: Heck no! Being the guru of dating, you can imagine the tears I've caused to flow over the years, and never once have I reversed my decision! If I'm breaking up with you, there is something that annoys me, bothers me, irritates me, or is morally compromising about you. No tears are going to change this! You [the girl] may allow emotions to drive your decision for this short time, but sooner or later, the annoyance will surface again & you will be forced to go through the "break-up talk" again!

p.s. if you insist on trying the crying tactic anyway, here are some tips: eyes watering up is ok, a small tear here & there is acceptable, but sobbing, & barely being able to catch your breath = big cry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment