Saturday, April 10, 2010

what he/she means.......

What he means, when he says...........

"That's fine" = I really still think you're wrong, but I am not in the mood to argue with you.

"You got a new hair do" = I think you look weird, but I'm suppose to say something, and I can't think of anything nice to say right now.

"You look really nice tonight" = You look smokin' hot!

"I'll call you" = I may or may not call you, I have no idea whatsoever on how to end this night.

"Uh-huh, sure" = I wasn't paying attention to what you were saying, and I'm hoping an uh-huh will get me out of this. [Not to be confused with the more common "uh-huh" which is intended to mean Yes I'm paying attention, carry on, but it really means I'm not paying attention but keep going on as if I was.]

"I'm really not sure what I want right now." = I don't want you. [I'm sure it isn't you.]

"I've just been busy" = I've really just been sitting around watching TV, but you didn't really impress me much. [This can go for both guys & girls].




What she means, when she says...........

"Which outfit do you like better?" = Compliment me.

"I don't know, what do you want to do tonight?" = Entertain me. [I'm so tired of having to decide what to do every time we go out. Make a decision for once.]

And, the always-popular "Does this outfit make me look fat?" = Yes I know it's not the outfit that makes me look fat, it's all the extra weight I've put on that makes me look fat but you'd better not say that out loud! [Can also mean: You haven't told me I look hot/beautiful/gorgeous lately].

"I don't want to ruin our friendship." = I do like you as a friend, but I'm not attracted to you at all.

"Well, what I think WE need to do is..." = What I want is.....

"You can go if you want to" = You're gonna regret that decision later.

No comments:

Post a Comment