Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love you....

Q: What do you do when someone tells you they love you, but you don't feel the same?

A: You kindly reply "thank you" - kidding - Oh such an awkward moment! Why do they do that? Do they not know you are not ready to say that yet?? First of all DON'T say I love you back if you do not actually mean it! If you're not ready to say it back, then say something like "oh, that's so sweet" or "I really appreciate that, but I just don't think I'm ready to say that yet", or you could go with "Oh, I love spending time with you too" or "I really care about you too".

Good luck with that!

2 comments:

  1. Do like Han Solo in Star Wars (pardon the geekiness). When she says "I love you", give her a macho look and say "I know." Tre' cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA you posted it! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete