Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the dot coms......

Q: How do you feel about internet dating?

A: I think internet dating is kind of like Chinese food. Some people love Chinese food, some people hate it. Is it wrong to eat Chinese food just because some people don't like it, well of course not! Should you be careful when eating Chinese food.....oh yes you should!!!

Me personally, I'm not a big fan. There's just something creepy about it to me. I feel like when it's time to meet my Mr. Right, it will happen. I figure if people in the horse and buggy days can meet the man/woman of their dreams, and they didn't travel more than a 10 mile radius their entire life, I'll be ok in this big 'ole world I live in these days. Do I judge you if you have tried internet dating sites......maybe a little.....just kidding.

Just in case you were wondering, I've been oh so kind and found some popular (& not so popular) sites for you to visit if you're interested.

www.eharmony.com
www.match.com
www.chemistry.com
www.plentyoffish.com
www.sugardaddie.com (only if you want a sugar daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment