Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taking up for the men

I realize I will probably receive a lot of hate mail after this post, but I have a valid point.....really, I do. Why is it that any "neutral" holiday (i.e. Valentines Day or say an anniversary) that is suppose to be SHARED by both the man and the woman, has an unwritten rule that it's all about the woman? The man is suppose to plan a romantic dinner, or take the wife/girlfriend out to see some chick flick, or take her dancing. Why can't the girl plan to take him to the races, or fights, or to the game, or fishing, or hunting? Why is he expected to send her roses, but she isn't expected to send him a 6 pack, or a new rod & reel?

While I'm at it, why do women expect men to put the toilet seat down for them, but don't ever think to put it back up for their man?


2 comments:

  1. Been missing your posts...guess you've been a bit busy over the last four months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been a tad busy. Maybe I should do a post on "What happens when the bad dater hater finds a good man and gets knocked up" :)

    ReplyDelete